Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Friday, February 21, 2020

Media tart! My writing week


It's been a bit of a week.

This was the week when editing began in earnest of book number five, to be called The Paper Mill Girl. It's been fascinating to write, based around one of Sunderland's old paper mills. The research has been intense and fun.


I was invited in to BBC Radio Newcastle to talk about book number three, Pearl of Pit Lane, which comes out in paperback on March 5, World Book Day.  If you'd like to listen to my interview it's all here.


Then as if the week wasn't exciting enough, I was featured in The Guardian in an article on soap super fans.  If you'd like to read it, it's here.


Paid two visits to Waterstones in Sunderland this week where I spotted this little beauty advertising my forthcoming book launch for Pearl of Pit Lane. It's Saturday 7 March from 11am to 1pm. Please come and say hello.

Today I visited National Glass Centre in Sunderland and spoke to the lovely lady who manages the gift shop. I'm going into the National Glass Centre on Saturday 7 March from 2pm to 3pm to do book signings. Please come and say hello.


And as the week draws to a close, soaps presenter Sharon Marshall from ITV's This Morning sent me this glorious tweet.

"Amazing novels" indeed! I shall dine out on this for a while.

__

Glenda Young
Author of historical novels with Headline
Twitter: @Flaming_Nora
Facebook: GlendaYoungAuthor

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...