Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Gritty northeast novels - my interview on BBC Newcastle


This morning I was interviewed live on BBC Newcastle. 


I'd been invited in to talk about my gritty northeast novels set in 1919.

The third of the novels Pearl of Pit Lane is out in paperback on March 5, which is World Book Day.


Now then, I love doing radio interviews and could talk all day about my love of writing too.

But I still get absolutely terrified!

I think I managed to fool everyone I knew what I was talking about, though.

If you'd like to listen to the interview, the link is here.

My introduction is at 08.58 where they call me "The Ultimate Guest"

The first part of my interview is at 19.23. 

Second part is at 37.30. 

_

Glenda Young
Author of historical novels with Headline
Twitter: @Flaming_Nora
Facebook: GlendaYoungAuthor

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...