Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Thursday, February 20, 2020

ITV This Morning's Sharon Marshall - "Amazing Novels"


Earlier this week I was featured in The Guardian in an article the paper did about soap fans. You can read all about it here.

My head was a in a spin all day, it really was something to be included in the paper.  I blogged about it here.

And then later that day, something else happened that knocked my socks off. 

Sharon Marshall, the soaps queen from ITV's This Morning programme (she's also a scriptwriter for Emmerdale), tweeted this.

Lovely piece about a very talented lady. Check out her amazing novels.

Well, what can I say? If you would like to check out my novels, they're here.

__

Glenda Young
Author of historical novels with Headline
Twitter: @Flaming_Nora
Facebook: GlendaYoungAuthor

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...