Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Tuesday, February 18, 2020

The Guardian and me: "Corrie changed my life!"


The Guardian today have a feature about soap super fans and I'm delighted to be included.

You can read the Guardian article here.

Put simply, without Coronation Street, I'd never have had the courage to write as much as I do.

I've been writing Coronation Street weekly updates since 1993. Want to sign up to the weekly Corrie newsletter? It's here.

I also set up the Coronation Street Blog in 2007 and edit a team of 16.

Also, writing about Corrie helped land me my six book deal with Headline as well as write my own weekly soap opera Riverside for The People's Friend magazine, the longest-running women's magazine in the world.

__

Glenda Young
Author of historical novels with Headline
Twitter: @Flaming_Nora
Facebook: GlendaYoungAuthor

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...