Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Tuesday, December 17, 2019

My Top 10 Writing Highlights of 2019 - Day 8 of 10


This year has been a blur of good stuff, exciting times and unbelievable things. And so before the year ends I want to take a look back at my year in writing and highlight some of the incredible experiences I've had. 

Over ten days from Tuesday 10 December to Thursday 19 December, I'll be posting a blog about one particular writing event which happened this year that really made me smile, feel proud or honoured. 

This isn't a countdown with my favourite at number one. This is me remembering the amazing events of 2019 in my writing life, in no particular order.

And so without any further ado, here we go with day 8 of 10.

Day 8 of 10
March / October / December




I will always say yes to a request to do a radio interview, I love it! I feel comfortable tucked away behind a microphone. And so to BBC Radio Newcastle in October this year to chat all things The Tuppenny Child. I was due to go into the studio in March to talk about Belle of the Back Streets but I came down with a really (and I mean a really) bad cold. I was also interviewed this year on SUN FM and DH9 Community radio and I'd love to do more, get in touch! 

Read all about it here - BBC Radio, SUN FM, DH9 Community 

See all of my top 10 writing highlights here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...