Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Sunday, October 20, 2019

Radio interview with Sun FM 103.4


I love radio. 


I love listening to it - and out of all the interviews and publicity I do when a new paperback is released, it's the radio interviews I love doing the most. 

This week I went into my local station Sun FM to chat to Simon and Lauren on their breakfast show about my second novel The Tuppenny Child which is out in paperback  now. The story is set in Sunderland in 1919.

The interview is now online and if you'd like to listen to it, it's here.

And if you'd like to read a blog post about my love for all things radio and wireless, it's here!
__

Glenda Young
Twitter: @Flaming_Nora
Facebook: GlendaYoungAuthor

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...