Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Sunday, March 24, 2019

My writing week: London, New York, Paris... and Middlesbrough


What a whirlwind of a week it's been.

To London this week for a meeting which I can't say anything about just yet.  While there, I called into the D C Thomson Building on Fleet Street where there's a People's Friend magazine celebration going on.

It's the magazine's 150th anniversary this year and I've been lucky enough to have already attended a party up in Dundee. Find out all about it here in my write-up, it really was an amazing event.

Also, I've been invited to be a guest speaker at a Meet The Authors session at The People's Friend magazine's 150th anniversary weekend in late May. Find out more here!

And the day after London I travelled again by train to Middlesbrough, just over an hour from home. I was there to sign BELLE OF THE BACK STREETS books, my debut novel and what a wonderful time I had. People were very friendly and whether they bought a book or not, they stopped to chat and wished me well.

Today, I'm having a rest. It's a sunny, warm day outside and there's weeding in the garden to do.

PS: I never did make it New York or Paris... but you never know what could be next!



 BELLE OF THE BACK STREETS

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...