Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Friday, March 01, 2019

Guest speaker at The People's Friend 150th anniversary weekend


I'm absolutely over the moon about this.

I've been asked to be one of the guest speakers at The People's Friend magazine's 150th anniversary weekend party at Alvaston Hall Hotel, Cheshire. The weekend runs from May 31 - June 3 and all details are here

The People's Friend magazine is one I've been writing short fiction for since 2015 and I now write the magazine's first ever weekly soap opera Riverside too. 

You can find out all about my visit earlier this year to The People's Friend 150th party in Dundee.



Debut novel Belle of the Back Streets

Now out in hardback, audiobook and e-book
Paperback released March 7 2019 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...