Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Friday, September 10, 2021

Mam! I'm on the telly! - my writing week


My debut TV appearance was this week on BBC Look North where I'd been invited to judge the monthly weather competition and chat about my books. What an honour! My bit starts around 20mins, 40secs on this link and You can read all about it here


This week I was featured on the wonderful TripFiction website talking about creating a strong sense of place when I write about Scarborough in my debut cosy crime Murder at the Seaview Hotel. Read it all here.

I was featured in The Scarborough News with my competition to win your name in my second cosy crime novel. All details here.


I was over the moon to be chosen as Author of the Month by Wrexham Libraries!  It came as a surprise, I had no idea this was going to happen and it's lovely! Find out more here.


I was featured in the newsletter of the Romantic Novelist's Association this week where my new 3-book deal to write cosy crimes for Headline was highlighted, as well as my debut cosy crime, Murder at the Seaview Hotel.


Murder at the Seaview Hotel was also featured in this week's Inside Soap magazine.

And you can now join my online, virtual walk around old Ryhope village to discover how the pit village inspires my bestselling novels.   It's all part of Heritage Open Days 2021 which start this weekend and I'm featured in my local newspaper The Sunderland Echo.  Join my online walk here.



I crafted another episode of my weekly soap opera Riverside for The People's Friend magazine. I've been writing Riverside weekly since 2016 and you can find out all about it here.


I also kept the Coronation Street Blog ticking over with news and editing the team of 16 bloggers. 


See you next week!

__

Glenda Young


Twitter: @Flaming_Nora

Facebook: GlendaYoungAuthor

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...