Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Sunday, May 03, 2020

Stotty, Sagas and Radio 4 - My Writing Week

It's been quite a week.

I was interviewed on BBC Radio 4 Woman's Hour about my love of writing and my books. You can listen to the interview here and find out more.



Then my local paper The Sunderland Echo ran a feature on me and my books. You can read it here. 


And then I very proudly revealed the cover to my novel number five, The Paper Mill Girl. You can see it in all its glory here.

Onward!  I might be under lockdown but I'm not keeping quiet. I've learned the hard way that if I don't blow my own trumpet no one else will.

It's hard work - very hard work - but I believe in my writing, my work and my books.

And now it's back to writing my current work in progress, the as-yet untitled novel six for Headline.
__

Glenda Young
Author of historical novels with Headline


Twitter: @Flaming_Nora
Facebook: GlendaYoungAuthor

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...