Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Monday, April 27, 2020

Listen again: My interview on BBC Radio 4 Woman's Hour


Today, Monday 27th April 2020, I was interviewed on BBC Radio 4 Woman's Hour by presenter Jane Garvey who ended the interview by calling me 'fantastic'.  I'm going to dine out on that for months.

I was chatting about my novels set in the northeast pit village of Ryhope (where I'm from) in 1919, about short story writing and coming to writing at a later stage of my life.

If you'd like to, you can listen to the interview here. I'm introduced at the start and my interview begins at 20 minutes and 15 seconds in.

You can listen to it at BBC Sounds here.

If you enjoy radio, you might like to read my blog post all about the radio shows that defined my life. It's called Radio, Radio and it's here.

__

Glenda Young
Author of historical novels with Headline
Twitter: @Flaming_Nora
Facebook: GlendaYoungAuthor

1 comment:

Jane Wiffin said...

Great interview Glenda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...