Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Friday, August 30, 2019

The Girl with the Scarlet Ribbon


This week my publisher Headline announced some news I've been sitting on for months. To say I'm relieved my news is now out in the open is something of an understatement, I've been itching to talk about it for months!

The news, in case you missed it, is that I've been asked to write three more novels set in Ryhope in 1919.  The full press release is here.

The first of the three news books will be called The Girl with the Scarlet Ribbon.  There's a "holding cover image" on Amazon right now but I'll reveal the cover as soon as I can.  

If you'd like to pre-order the book, you can do so right here.
__

Glenda Young
Twitter: @Flaming_Nora

Facebook: GlendaYoungAuthor

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...