Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Saturday, March 02, 2019

For the love of it: My piece in Mslexia magazine


The last few months as my writing career has really taken off, it has brought a lot of  'oh my God' moments to my life.  I've been having so many of these lately that I feel I'm constantly on the verge of tears.

And today I had another one.

Mslexia magazine is celebrating its 20th anniversary with the March 2019 issue out now - and I'm in it.

I've written a piece for "The Love of It" section on blogging about Coronation Street, setting up the blog, writing Corrie weekly updates and TV Tie-In books.

And of course, the piece gives a mention to my debut novel Belle of the Back Streets too.

Now if you'll excuse me, I think I've got something in my eye.

See also: 





Debut novel Belle of the Back Streets

Now out in hardback, audiobook and e-book
Paperback released March 7 2019 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...