Yorkshire Post, Stourbridge Glass - my Writing Week
This week has been wonderful. I've been on a research trip to Stourbridge in the West Midlands, to the home of glassmaking for research of my next saga.
10 years ago today - 2 October 2016 - the first episode of my soap opera Riverside was published in The People's Friend magazine. It changed my life! I was snapped up by a top literary agent and have since written 8 Ryhope sagas, Toffee Factory Girls trilogy and 5 cosy crimes!
Bookish Jottings reviewed the book and there's is a wonderful one to read here.
The book was celebrated in a feature in The Yorkshire Post newspaper. Now, there's posh!
Scarborough legend Pam Pie (aka one half of the award-winning Isolation Creations) loves my books too! Watch Pam's reel here.
I crafted another episode of my weekly soap opera Riverside for The People's Friend magazine. I've been writing Riverside weekly since 2016.
Sign up to receive my free, monthly email newsletter with competitions, events and news at glendayoungbooks.com
Glenda Young
BlueSky: @Glenda Young
Facebook: GlendaYoungAuthor
Website: GlendaYoungBooks.com













