Scarborough, Onions, Crime Writing Anthology - My Writing Week


I'm taking the rest of this year away from writing novels and concentrating on having fun, relaxing and doing lots of great stuff around my books.  I'll be back writing again next year!  In the meantime...

I have a new competition to win Jackie - The Golden Years. Enter here and good luck!



I treated myself to a pink slice from Mullers Swiss Bakers in Sunderland. They baked a special batch of pink slice for the cover of The Bakery Girls, out next year with Headline.  Pre-order now at bit.ly/BakeryGirls

I visited Scarborough for a holiday and while there, called into Waterstones where they have a table for my books right by the entrance with a sign on it saying "We recommend..." 



And my books are now on sale in the friendly neighbourhood bistro The Glass Onion on Blandford Street in Sunderland.  Pop in and buy one, have a coffee while you're there and one of their amazing cakes and scones.


The competition to win a signed book and Cadbury's chocolate is still running. Enter here and good luck!

And this is great news. A short story of mine called Dead Meat is in the Crime Writers Association anthology of short stories.  It's a gruesome tale, definitely not cosy crime.  And my name is on the cover too.  Available from Amazon and all good bookshops.
I crafted another episode of my weekly soap opera Riverside for The People's Friend magazine. I've been writing Riverside weekly since 2016.

Sign up to receive my free, monthly email newsletter with competitions, events and news at glendayoungbooks.com
__

Glenda Young

BlueSky: @Glenda Young

Facebook: GlendaYoungAuthor

Website: GlendaYoungBooks.com


Popular posts from this blog

Clippy Mat Making at Beamish

Enter to win Glenda Young signed book with chocolates