Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Saturday, July 20, 2024

Winner announced in The Toffee Factory Girls book and toffee box competition


Thank you to everyone who entered my recent competition to win a signed copy of The Toffee Factory Girls with a box of toffee.  The winner has been picked at random from all correct entries received.  Many congratulations go to Diane Rugman who I've emailed today.

If you'd like a signed copy of the book for yourself, please email me and I'll send details of how to pay. You can buy the book at Amazon, WHSmith, Asda, Morrisons and Tesco and online here.

__

Glenda Young

Twitter: @Flaming_Nora

Facebook: GlendaYoungAuthor

Website: GlendaYoungBooks.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...