Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Friday, June 14, 2024

Festivals & Funiculars - my writing week


It's been a very busy week and wonderful too!  I was interviewed by Gilly Hope on BBC Radio Newcastle. You can listen to my interview here and I start talking at 1:42:33You can listen to my interview here and I start talking at 1:42:33.
I was invited to speak at Books by the Beach festival in Scarborough, which was a fantastic event!



Here I am with festival organiser Helen French.


And here I am on the Central Tramway in Scarborough where my cosy crime novels are for sale in the top station.


I stayed in Scarborough at the Headlands Hotel where my books are for sale in the lounge!



And I received this wonderful review about my novel The Toffee Factory Girls, which just about made me cry!


Also, I had a short story inside The Sunday People's Love Sunday magazine, and a promo for my novel The Toffee Factory Girls.


I also gave a library talk at South Bank library in Middlesbrough where my talk was part of the Crossing the Tees festival.


I was also interviewed on local radio station Durham OnAir


And I gave a talk to Sunderland Soroptomists, an inspiring group of ladies.


I received the hardback copies of the Spanish version of my Scarborough murder mysteries, Murder at the Seaview Hotel. How wonderful! Ole!


I popped into Sunderland Waterstones to sign stock copies of my new book The Toffee Factory Girls.


I crafted another episode of my weekly soap opera Riverside for The People's Friend magazine. I've been writing Riverside weekly since 2016 and you can find out all about it here.

I also kept the Coronation Street Blog ticking over with news and editing the team of 16 bloggers. 
__

Glenda Young

Twitter: @Flaming_Nora

Facebook: GlendaYoungAuthor

Website: GlendaYoungBooks.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...