Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Friday, April 05, 2024

Two competitions, audiobook and April author news - my writing week


The Toffee Factory Girls is a heart-warming novel about love, friendship, secrets, war . . . and toffee! It is the first in a trilogy from hugely popular author Glenda Young, and available in audio now at https://bit.ly/4ajamTg Read by Hannah Genesius and Largeprint coming SOON!


I received a wonderful message from a reader thanking me for the part that my cosy crimes set in Scarborough have made in her life (shared with permission).


My April newsletter was posted this week to all subscribers and you can read it online here - there are 2 competitions and a special offer for USA readers!


Competition Number 1: Win 1 of 3 signed paperback copies of The Toffee Factory Girls - enter here.


Competition Number 2: Enter to win a signed copy of any of my books. Enter here and good luck!

I crafted another episode of my weekly soap opera Riverside for The People's Friend magazine. I've been writing Riverside weekly since 2016 and you can find out all about it here.

I also kept the Coronation Street Blog ticking over with news and editing the team of 16 bloggers. 

__

Glenda Young

Twitter: @Flaming_Nora

Facebook: GlendaYoungAuthor

Website: GlendaYoungBooks.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...