Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Friday, March 15, 2024

Rebel women, Making my mark and SpringFest - my writing week


Date for your diary! BOOK LAUNCH Sat 25 May from 10-4 at The Lambton Arms pub in Chester-le-Street, plus an exhibition by Chester-le-Street Heritage Society on Horner's toffee factory and Dainty Dinah. I'll be joined by the lovely Featherbed Books who'll be selling my books!


This week I cracked on with planning chapters and getting the plot of the story straightened brain for Scarborough cosy crime number 4 - Deadly Dancing at the Seaview Hotel 



I was overjoyed to be included in The Sunderland Echo's list of women for International Women's Day


And for International Women's Day I had the best afternoon at the launch of the Rebel Women of Sunderland podcast at Sunderland University. 





If you're in Bridlington Yorkshire on Sat 16 Mar I'd love to see you! In the morning, I'm part of Festival of Words at North Bridlington library then at 2pm at The Book Nook in the Old Town, signing my Scarborough cosy crimes, so come and say hello! 


I crafted another episode of my weekly soap opera Riverside for The People's Friend magazine. I've been writing Riverside weekly since 2016 and you can find out all about it here.

I also kept the Coronation Street Blog ticking over with news and editing the team of 16 bloggers. 
__

Glenda Young

Twitter: @Flaming_Nora

Facebook: GlendaYoungAuthor

Website: GlendaYoungBooks.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...