Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Friday, December 29, 2023

The End, The Sun - my Christmas writing week


As it's Twixmas and sale season, my books are all just £5.99 plus postage and I'll sign them for you. Order now, here.


This week I reached a writing milestone and typed the sweetest two words an author can write. This is the end of the first draft of the second in the Toffee Factory Girls trilogy of books. Now for the hard work of editing!
During Christmas week, it's been a joy to see my books received as presents. A real tonic!


My new cosy crime Foul Play at the Seaview Hotel was featured in The Sun's Fabulous magazine on Christmas Eve 2023. There's a competition to win 1 of 10 copies too! Enter here.


I crafted another episode of my weekly soap opera Riverside for The People's Friend magazine. I've been writing Riverside weekly since 2016 and you can find out all about it here.


I also kept the Coronation Street Blog ticking over with news and editing the team of 16 bloggers. 
__

Glenda Young

Twitter: @Flaming_Nora

Facebook: GlendaYoungAuthor

Website: GlendaYoungBooks.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...