Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Friday, December 08, 2023

Book launch, Bishop Auckland and the BBC - my writing week


This week starts with the big reveal that I've been keeping secret for ages!  There's to be more cosy crimes set in Scarborough and published by Headline. The next one will be called Deadly Dancing at the Seaview Hotel and is about amateur ballroom dancers.  You can read the full press release at The Bookseller website here.
Last weekend I was at The Mining Art Gallery in Bishop Auckland for a book signing of my novel The Miner's Lass. Lots of people turned up to say hello and it was a wonderful day.  Went for a coffee in the cafe in the town hall where there is a book case full of books on display and I was overjoyed to see Belle of the Back Streets there!






My books were included in The Sunderland Echo's list of Christmas presents to buy for the Mackem in your life!  See all the suggestions here.

Listen to me on BBC Radio York chatting about my Scarborough crazy golf cosy crime book launch for Foul Play at the Seaview Hotel this Saturday from 12-2 at Central Tramway funicular.




My novel was reviewed wonderfully in The Peterborough Telegraph.



And it was featured in a competition in That's Life Crime Scene magazine.

I crafted another episode of my weekly soap opera Riverside for The People's Friend magazine. I've been writing Riverside weekly since 2016 and you can find out all about it here.


I also kept the Coronation Street Blog ticking over with news and editing the team of 16 bloggers. 
__

Glenda Young

Twitter: @Flaming_Nora

Facebook: GlendaYoungAuthor

Website: GlendaYoungBooks.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...