Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Friday, November 10, 2023

Rolling my sleeves up, getting on with it - my writing week


This week I've been getting on with my work. There's no easy way to write a novel. You have to roll your sleeves up, sit down and crack on. 


This month's newsletter from Sunderland Antiquarian Society comes complete with my Christmas ad on the back cover, courtesy of my talented friend Jo Blakeley.  


Overjoyed to see my new saga 'The Toffee Factory Girls' previewed in New Fiction for February 2024 in this week's The Bookseller magazine. Wonderful!  

Today (Friday 10 November) I'm giving a fundraising talk for Frogmore Paper Mill which was devastated by fire. They're rebuilding though!  If you're in the Apsley area tonight, please come to my talk. 
 

And finally this week, there's a new competition to win one of my historical novels and you can enter here! 


I crafted another episode of my weekly soap opera Riverside for The People's Friend magazine. I've been writing Riverside weekly since 2016 and you can find out all about it here.


I also kept the Coronation Street Blog ticking over with news and editing the team of 16 bloggers. 
__

Glenda Young

Twitter: @Flaming_Nora

Facebook: GlendaYoungAuthor

Website: GlendaYoungBooks.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...