Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Friday, November 17, 2023

Editor's choice, World Minigolf and Gift Vouchers- my writing week


This week I was honoured to be given a name check and mention of my soap opera Riverside by the editor of The People's Friend.  If you click on the image below you can read the editor's kind words about Riverside and it's great to know he's hooked on my weekly soap!


I was interviewed by the world-famous Mini Golf News website. It's a fun interview and you can read it here, it's all about my Scarborough crazy golf cosy crime Foul Play at the Seaview Hotel.  


I was overjoyed to see my novels in the local books section at Sunderland Waterstones for the Christmas period - and they're all signed too!


I'm offering gift vouchers, of any amount that you'd like, to exchange for any of my books, signed.  If you'd like to order a gift voucher, please get in touch here. 
 

My new Scarborough cosy crime novels - Foul Play at the Seaview Hotel - arrived in advance of the Book Launch on the Central Tramway Scarborough on Saturday 9 December from 12-2. All welcome! 



And finally this week, there's a new competition to win one of my historical novels and you can enter here! 


I crafted another episode of my weekly soap opera Riverside for The People's Friend magazine. I've been writing Riverside weekly since 2016 and you can find out all about it here.


I also kept the Coronation Street Blog ticking over with news and editing the team of 16 bloggers. 
__

Glenda Young

Twitter: @Flaming_Nora

Facebook: GlendaYoungAuthor

Website: GlendaYoungBooks.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...