Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Friday, September 15, 2023

Jessica Fletcher meets Fawlty Towers - my writing week


This week I've been planning and plotting my second in The Toffee Factory Girls trilogy and am just about ready to write. I've written up chapter plans (a few sentences for each) which will keep me on the right track and means I never have to face a blank screen when I sit down to write.


Popped into Sunderland Waterstones this week to find my Scarborough cosy crime Curtain Call at the Seaview Hotel on the list of books the staff are reading. What a joy.


Also this week, back to The Toffee Factory Girls trilogy, as I read the page proofs from the publisher. There's still a little way to go before the proofs can be sent off to print.  I will share the cover as soon as I can.

Amazing news received this week as I'm a finalist in the Wear Businesswomen Awards 2023 in the category of Inspiring Others.  There's a big awards bash in October to which I'm invited. What an honour.

And this week my third Scarborough cosy crime was launched in ebook and hardback. It's about a team of obsessive crazy golfers and is called Foul Play at the Seaview Hotel.   


Read some amazing reviews from:


I crafted another episode of my weekly soap opera Riverside for The People's Friend magazine. I've been writing Riverside weekly since 2016 and you can find out all about it here.


I also kept the Coronation Street Blog ticking over with news and editing the team of 16 bloggers. 

__

Glenda Young

Twitter: @Flaming_Nora

Facebook: GlendaYoungAuthor

Website: GlendaYoungBooks.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...