Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Friday, August 04, 2023

Yorkshire, Wrexham, Sunderland and Italy - my writing week


This week included Yorkshire Day on Tuesday 1 August. I was invited into Scarborough's Newby Proudfoot store to sign and sell my cosy crimes set in the town. What a wonderful day it was. Thank you to everyone who came, chatted or bought a book.


My author newsletter for August is now available. Includes a 99p offer, special Italian news and TWO competitions to win free books. Read it all now at https://glendayoungbooks.com/so/f4OaLS9l5?languageTag=en   


Very exciting news... my Scarborough cosy crime has gone international. Now available in Italian with a gorgeous new cover at https://newtoncompton.com/libro/lo-strano-caso-dellomicidio-al-seaview-hotel 


I was given a lovely mention in The Northern Echo about the Weardale Wordfest where I'm appearing on Saturday 5 August. All welcome.


You can now enter July's competition to win a signed book. Enter here and good luck!


My books are now on sale in the A Love Supreme shop at Sunderland AFC and online at their web shop. The books are signed too. Have a look here.


I was given a lovely mention by Wrexham council after my appearance at Wrexham Carnival of Words last year.  Read it all here.


A reminder that my Scarborough cosy crime Curtain Call at the Seaview Hotel is only 99p this month at bit.ly/CurtainCallAtTheSeaviewHotel


I crafted another episode of my weekly soap opera Riverside for The People's Friend magazine. I've been writing Riverside weekly since 2016 and you can find out all about it here.


I also kept the Coronation Street Blog ticking over with news and editing the team of 16 bloggers. 
__

Glenda Young

Twitter: @Flaming_Nora

Facebook: GlendaYoungAuthor

Website: GlendaYoungBooks.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...