Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Friday, August 25, 2023

Fun in the Funicular, Books in Berwick, Sunshine in Scarborough - my writing week


This week I have been out and about. Here I am at Slightly Foxed Books in Berwick where they had a copy of my cosy crime for sale, which is now signed!


My author copies of my new cosy crime arrived, what a joy!


And here I am at Lilly's Treasures gift shop in Scarborough, who sell my books.


Here are my books for sale at the Central Tramway funicular in Scarborough.


And here I am with Colin, the manager of the Central Tramway funicular.


While in Scarborough I visited Waterstones, where my books are also on sale!


And there's a new competition to enter to win chocolate and a signed book. Enter here.


I crafted another episode of my weekly soap opera Riverside for The People's Friend magazine. I've been writing Riverside weekly since 2016 and you can find out all about it here.


I also kept the Coronation Street Blog ticking over with news and editing the team of 16 bloggers. 
__

Glenda Young

Twitter: @Flaming_Nora

Facebook: GlendaYoungAuthor

Website: GlendaYoungBooks.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...