Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Friday, July 07, 2023

Author advice and toffee teaser - my writing week


Now available to pre-order - kindle, paperback, hardback!  Published by Headline. The first in my new trilogy, The Toffee Factory Girls, inspired by the Dainty Dinah toffee factory in the northeast.  Order now at bit.ly/ToffeeFactoryGirls  

My advice for anyone entering writing competitions. Don't write to impress the judges, write to impress yourself. Write from the heart. Write the story that only YOU can. Watch the video below and my full interview on the link provided. Writing East Midlands interviewed me about winning the 2nd place prize in their 2017 Aurora writing competition & I now share my advice for this year's entrants.
To enter & for the full interview visit bit.ly/AURORAPRIZE


Read my author newsletter for July - competitions, giveaways, news, events and more!  It's all here! 


My books are on sale in the beautiful shop at the National Glass Centre, Sunderland.


And my saga The Sixpenny Orphan is only 99p during July at bit.ly/TheSixpennyOrphan


Competition: Enter to win one of my historical novels at http://dlvr.it/SqWKmf


I crafted another episode of my weekly soap opera Riverside for The People's Friend magazine. I've been writing Riverside weekly since 2016 and you can find out all about it here.


I also kept the Coronation Street Blog ticking over with news and editing the team of 16 bloggers. 
__

Glenda Young

Twitter: @Flaming_Nora

Facebook: GlendaYoungAuthor

Website: GlendaYoungBooks.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...