Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Friday, March 31, 2023

BookTok, Toffee, Large Print and Bookshops - my writing week


This week I continued editing my novel The Toffee Factory Girls. This book is number one in a trilogy about three girls who work in a toffee factory around WW1.  It's hard work editing, but necessary and I've been concentrating hard all week.


I met my author friend Annie Doyle for coffee and a catch up at The Word in South Shields. Whilst there I saw my novels in Large Print by the desk. What a joy.


Elsewhere this week, I visited Collected Books in Durham where I signed copies of my two cosy crimes set in Scarborough. These are Murder at the Seaview Hotel and Curtain Call at the Seaview Hotel.


I was interviewed by Simon Whaley for Writing magazine, all about my relationship with TikTok and BookTok and social media in general.


I crafted another episode of my weekly soap opera Riverside for The People's Friend magazine. I've been writing Riverside weekly since 2016 and you can find out all about it here.


I also kept the Coronation Street Blog ticking over with news and editing the team of 16 bloggers. 


See you next week!

__

Glenda Young

Twitter: @Flaming_Nora

Facebook: GlendaYoungAuthor

Website: GlendaYoungBooks.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...