Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Friday, March 24, 2023

Belgium, books, booze and news - my writing week



This week I have begun the edits on the second draft of my novel The Toffee Factory Girls. I have been working in the beautiful River Wear Commissioners Building where I can focus on my work.

I also called into Sunderland Waterstones to sign the books on my table (I have my own table - how brilliant is that!?).  If you'd like signed books, they're all there. Sagas and Cosy Crimes.



I also took a few days on holiday to gorgeous Ghent in Belgium where I found this amazing shop.


My novel The Miner's Lass was spotted on sale in the National Coal Mining Museum. What a thrill.


And my new novel The Sixpenny Orphan was featured again inside my local SR6 magazine.



I crafted another episode of my weekly soap opera Riverside for The People's Friend magazine. I've been writing Riverside weekly since 2016 and you can find out all about it here.


I also kept the Coronation Street Blog ticking over with news and editing the team of 16 bloggers. 


See you next week!
__

Glenda Young

Twitter: @Flaming_Nora

Facebook: GlendaYoungAuthor

Website: GlendaYoungBooks.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...