Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Tuesday, February 07, 2023

Video review, Murder at the Seaview Hotel: "It's a love letter to Scarborough" say Pumping Marvellous heart charity


My cosy crime set in Scarborough, Murder at the Seaview Hotel was given a sterling review live on Facebook from the book club for Pumping Marvellous, the heart failure charity. You can watch Gary and Sarah chat about and review the book online here.  

Here's just a snippet of some of their wonderful comments as they really enjoyed the book. "It's a love story to Scarborough. Clever, funny and gentle. Twelvis are brilliant. I absolutely loved it. It made me laugh out loud. Yes, someone gets murdered but it's still a feel good read with dark humour." 
__

Glenda Young

Twitter: @Flaming_Nora

Facebook: GlendaYoungAuthor

Website: GlendaYoungBooks.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...