Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Friday, February 03, 2023

Hiding in plain sight - my writing week


This week I've been carrying on writing my novel The Toffee Factory Girls, which is going well. I spent one of my writing days this week hiding away inside the River Wear Commissioners' Building in Sunderland.  

They now offer offices for rent by the month, week or day and I go there when I need a break from writing at home. It makes a great chance and lets me get on with at least twice as much work as if I was working from home. No distractions... perfect!


Also this week, my next saga The Sixpenny Orphan was included in The Bookseller's Buyers Guide to Fiction for this summer. 



And to whet your appetite for that book coming out, I've written a blog post about the top 5 locations featured in the book. Read it here.


Also this week, I have been offering my novels at cost price to official Warm Spaces in Sunderland. This week, the wonderful Kayll Road library in Sunderland, run by Pallion Action Group, took my books for their Warm Space. 


Here I am with Karen Noble from Pallion Action Group, outside of the library on Kayll Road.


My novel Belle of the Back Streets is on a 99p Kindle offer for February. Download it here.


I crafted another episode of my weekly soap opera Riverside for The People's Friend magazine. I've been writing Riverside weekly since 2016 and you can find out all about it here.


I also kept the Coronation Street Blog ticking over with news and editing the team of 16 bloggers. 


See you next week!
__

Glenda Young

Twitter: @Flaming_Nora

Facebook: GlendaYoungAuthor

Website: GlendaYoungBooks.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...