Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Fundraising talk for Frogmore Paper Mill where my novel The Paper Mill Girl was researched


I'm doing a fundraising talk for Frogmore Paper Mill, the world's first mechanised paper mill, which has been devastated by fire. 

They helped me SO MUCH with research for my novel The Paper Mill Girl. I spent two days there with their paper mill archivist.  My talk will be all about the amazing research I did for The Paper Mill Girl and the work of women in the papermills circa WW1. 


The Paper Mill Girl is my bestselling novel so far. It was the book that propelled me into the bestselling top 50 chart... at number 49, for one week... but I'll take that happily!

The talk includes a meal. ALL profits on books sold on the night will go to the rebuilding fund. I'll be happy to sign books too. 

Date for your diary, Friday 10 November 2023 at 7pm. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...