Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Friday, February 17, 2023

Book launch and London - my writing week


This week I've been carrying on writing the first book in my trilogy of The Toffee Factory Girls. The send is in sight for the first draft, just a couple of weeks to go then I can breathe a sigh of relief before going back to edit it - which will take a long time. 

Also this week my novel The Sixpenny Orphan was released in hardback, ebook and audiobook. You can order it at http://bit.ly/TheSixpennyOrphan


Elsewhere this week, my time was used in travelling to and from London and staying overnight. The reason for the visit was a meeting with my agent and publisher - always exciting!

I was mentioned in the Wrexham Leader newspaper in relation to the Wrexham Carnival of Words this April. All welcome, do come!  

I crafted another episode of my weekly soap opera Riverside for The People's Friend magazine. I've been writing Riverside weekly since 2016 and you can find out all about it here.


I also kept the Coronation Street Blog ticking over with news and editing the team of 16 bloggers. 


See you next week!
__

Glenda Young

Twitter: @Flaming_Nora

Facebook: GlendaYoungAuthor

Website: GlendaYoungBooks.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...