Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Friday, January 27, 2023

Waterstones, writing, heritage and history - my writing week


This week I've been carrying on writing my novel The Toffee Factory Girls and really enjoying it. I'm well past the halfway mark - the point of no return - and will crack on and get my head down over the coming weeks to finish my first draft.

Elsewhere this week I ventured into Sunderland Waterstones where they have a table full of my books, sagas on one side and cosy crimes on the other. I signed the pile of books so they have lots of signed copies now!




Also this week I gave a talk to Hendon History Group in Sunderland, which went great.


I crafted another episode of my weekly soap opera Riverside for The People's Friend magazine. I've been writing Riverside weekly since 2016 and you can find out all about it here.


I also kept the Coronation Street Blog ticking over with news and editing the team of 16 bloggers. 


See you next week!

__

Glenda Young

Twitter: @Flaming_Nora

Facebook: GlendaYoungAuthor

Website: GlendaYoungBooks.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely love People's Friend and Riverside is the first thing I read. Been reading PF for a very long time xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...