Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Friday, December 23, 2022

Tabloid tart and bookshop bingo - my writing week


This week I was in Newcastle Waterstones where I signed copies of my cosy crimes.



And in Sunderland Waterstones I popped in to sign copies of all of my books!



My Christmas novel A Mother's Christmas Wish was one of Pauline's Picks at South Tyneside library and you can watch the short video here.


My Christmas short story Silent Night was published in the Saturday magazine of the Daily Express.


And it was also published in the magazine of the Sunday People.


And in WHSmith this week paying at the till, I spotted a man with 2 of my novels. I told him I'd written them, he asked me to sign them for his wife for her Christmas gifts. We were both beside ourselves with joy!!


I also kept the Coronation Street Blog ticking over with news and editing the team of 16 bloggers. 


See you next week!
__

Glenda Young

Twitter: @Flaming_Nora

Facebook: GlendaYoungAuthor

Website: GlendaYoungBooks.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...