Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Friday, December 09, 2022

Putting the fun into funicular and signing at Sunshine Corner - my writing week


This week my Scarborough cosy crime Curtain Call at the Seaview Hotel went on sale in Scarborough at the station for the Central Tramway funicular. How lovely!


I had a splendid review of my Christmas novel A Mother's Christmas Wish published in The Peterborough Telegraph.


And I popped into Sunderland Waterstones to sign copies of my new book. They have lots of copies, all signed, so do pop in and buy one.



I also joined Sunshine Co-operative in Sunderland for a book signing as part of Small Business Saturday and signed lots of books, it's such a gorgeous shop. (Next door to Pop Recs).



I'm delighted to say I am now offering GIFT VOUCHERS which can be exchanged for any of my sagas or cosy crimes.  Perfect Christmas presents! All details at bit.ly/GlendaYoungGiftVoucher


I crafted another episode of my weekly soap opera Riverside for The People's Friend magazine. I've been writing Riverside weekly since 2016 and you can find out all about it here.


I also kept the Coronation Street Blog ticking over with news and editing the team of 16 bloggers. 


See you next week!
__

Glenda Young

Twitter: @Flaming_Nora

Facebook: GlendaYoungAuthor

Website: GlendaYoungBooks.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...