Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Friday, December 16, 2022

Gift shops, bazaars, Tik-Toks and Newcastle Noir - my writing week


This week I put the finishing touches to preparation for the first book in my next trilogy of novels. This means, rather scarily, that I'm now ready to begin writing next week.


I attended the 17nineteen Christmas Bazaar and what a lovely night was, signing books and singing carols.

My novel A Mother's Christmas Wish was included in Take a Break magazine this week, which was a lovely surprise. 
I also appeared at Newcastle Noir crime writing festival on a panel called The Bloody White Rose talking about crime novels set in Yorkshire. A brilliant event, loved every minute!




I signed more copies of A Mother's Christmas Wish  at Sunderland Waterstones.


And my next saga The Sixpenny Orphan  is included in Headline's publishing highlights for January - June 2023!


Tik-Tok & Instagram marvel Kathrine Taylor (aka NorthEast Nostalgic) has been walking around Ryhope visiting locations from my novel A Mother's Christmas Wish.  Watch the short and fun video at instagram.com/p/CmHllSnIM4p


My novel The Miner's Lass has gone on sale in the beautiful Mining Art Gallery in Bishop Auckland, which makes me very proud.


I crafted another episode of my weekly soap opera Riverside for The People's Friend magazine. I've been writing Riverside weekly since 2016 and you can find out all about it here.


I also kept the Coronation Street Blog ticking over with news and editing the team of 16 bloggers. 


See you next week!
__

Glenda Young

Twitter: @Flaming_Nora

Facebook: GlendaYoungAuthor

Website: GlendaYoungBooks.com

__


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...