Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Thursday, August 04, 2022

The Toffee Factory Girls, my new trilogy of WW1 sagas


I'm delighted to finally be able to reveal some big news.

I've signed a new three-book deal with Headline. This time, it's to write novels starring the women who work in a northeast toffee factory around WW1.  

You can read the full press release in The Bookseller.

The stories are inspired by the women who worked at Horner's toffee factory in Chester-le-Street. One of the main brands of toffee made there was the Dainty Dinah brand and the factory was nicknamed Dainty Dinah's toffee factory. 

I can't wait to get my teeth stuck into this!  Researching in earnest will begin in the autumn. I'm very excited indeed.

__

Glenda Young

Twitter: @Flaming_Nora

Facebook: GlendaYoungAuthor

Website: GlendaYoungBooks.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...