Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Thursday, August 18, 2022

Competition! Enter to win a signed copy of A Mother's Christmas Wish with a box of chocs and free bookmarks


Win a signed hardback copy of my new historical saga A Mother's Christmas Wish and I'll throw in a box of Milk Tray chocolates too and free bookmarks for you.

All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning is to answer the following question correctly by the deadline of Sunday 31st August 2022.  

One winner will be drawn at random and announced here on this blog.  UK entries only please.

Good luck!




__

Glenda Young

Twitter: @Flaming_Nora

Facebook: GlendaYoungAuthor

Website: GlendaYoungBooks.com

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your books about characters in Ryhope. I moved to Scotland last year from Washington and really miss the North East, so they bring memories of the area and people.

Anonymous said...

I love all your books and read all of them. Brilliant

Anonymous said...

I was introduced to your books a few months ago and my wife and I love them.
I play bowls at Ryhope and listening to the Ryhope lads and lasses is just like characters from your books, wonderful

Anonymous said...

Love your books Glenda the story’s in ryhope are brilliant,

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...