Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Sunday, July 10, 2022

Win a night in Scarborough with dinner for two and theatre tickets


To celebrate the launch of the paperback version of my second cosy crime set in Scarborough, Curtain Call at the Seaview Hotel, I've teamed up with my local paper, the Sunderland Echo for a great competition.

You can win an overnight stay at the beautiful Paragon Hotel in Scarborough plus dinner for two at the fantastic EatMe cafe inside the gorgeous Stephen Joseph Theatre. And there's two tickets to a new, fun production of Brief Encounter at the theatre too.

You'll also win a signed copy of my book and four runners up will also win a signed copy of the book.

Good luck!

Enter here


__

Glenda Young

Twitter: @Flaming_Nora

Facebook: GlendaYoungAuthor

Website: GlendaYoungBooks.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...