Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Friday, July 29, 2022

Riverside audio drama, Theakstons Crime festival - my writing week


This week was amazing. I continued editing my third cosy crime set in Scarborough, Foul Play at the Seaview Hotel.


I've also been on a  high after attending the Theakstons Crime festival in Harrogate. I was  shortlisted for the Dead Good Books reader award for best new crime series. Richard Osman won but to be there, to be shortlisted, was incredible! Here are some pictures from the weekend's event.






While in Harrogate, I visited Imagined Things bookshop, a beautiful place. They invited me to sign their "crime writers tote bag" which was an honour to do. They're going to auction it off so follow them on social media from their website at https://imaginedthings.co.uk




I was featured in the prestigious Yorkshire Post about being shortlisted for Dead Good Books reader award for best new crime series. 
You can read the article here.

I'm in Inside Soap magazine - not once, but twice, this week!  My Scarborough cosy crime, Curtain Call at the Seaview Hotel is given a lovely mention. As is my new audio drama, Riverside, which is out now. Check out riversidethesoap.com for all details.


Yes, my weekly soap opera Riverside  is now out as an audiobook on Audible, iTunes, etc!  
Check out riversidethesoap.com for all details.  Riverside the audio drama was given great coverage this week including in What to WatchThe RecsWomen's Magazine writing blogKaren's Book Bag, ATV Today, What's on TV.


I crafted another episode of my weekly soap opera Riverside for The People's Friend magazine. I've been writing Riverside weekly since 2016 and you can find out all about it here.


I also kept the Coronation Street Blog ticking over with news and editing the team of 16 bloggers. 


See you next week!
__

Glenda Young

Twitter: @Flaming_Nora

Facebook: GlendaYoungAuthor

Website: GlendaYoungBooks.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...