Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Friday, April 15, 2022

Festival, Milestone, Wishing and Hoping - my writing week


This week I gave a talk at the inaugural Morpeth Book Festival in Northumberland. It was a wonderful event, very friendly and my talk went down very well, even though I was very nervous.


Whilst in Northumberland, I visited the amazing Barter Books in Alnwick. And they had some of my books on their shelves!


During April, two of my novels are just 99p each.  Here's an offer I hope you can't refuse! I have not one, but two 99p Kindle offers for April.   Enjoy my fun, cosy crime set in Scarborough starring 12 Elvis impersonators! Murder at the Seaview Hotel - http://bit.ly/MurderAtTheSeaviewHotel  And my northeast saga set around the miners strike of 1921. The Miner's Lass -  http://bit.ly/TheMinersLass  


Great meeting today with Hype That PR who'll be managing publicity for two of my paperback novels coming out this year with Headline Fiction. Hang on to your hats, it's going to be a busy year! 


Also this week I wrote episode 300 of my weekly soap opera, Riverside, for The People's Friend magazine. What a milestone! And what a celebratory episode it'll be. 



It's still not too late to enter my competition to win a book of your choice and some chocolate and bookmarks. Enter here.


I crafted another episode of my weekly soap opera Riverside for The People's Friend magazine. I've been writing Riverside weekly since 2016 and you can find out all about it here.


I also kept the Coronation Street Blog ticking over with news and editing the team of 16 bloggers. 


See you next week!

__

Glenda Young

Twitter: @Flaming_Nora

Facebook: GlendaYoungAuthor

Website: GlendaYoungBooks.com



__

Glenda Young

Twitter: @Flaming_Nora

Facebook: GlendaYoungAuthor

Website: GlendaYoungBooks.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...