Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Friday, February 25, 2022

Teasing my next cosy crime & a fun competition - my writing week


If you'd like a sneak preview of my second cosy crime set in Scarborough, CURTAIN CALL AT THE SEAVIEW HOTEL, you've come to the right place! I made a very short video giving you a teaser of the book.  It's out in hardback, ebook and audiobook in May this year and in paperback in August.  I'll be having a paperback launch in August in Scarborough, so stay tuned for full details. You can watch it here.


This week I'm running a competition to win a book of your choice, a box of chocs and free bookmarks. Enter to win here.


I crafted another episode of my weekly soap opera Riverside for The People's Friend magazine. I've been writing Riverside weekly since 2016 and you can find out all about it here.


I also kept the Coronation Street Blog ticking over with news and editing the team of 16 bloggers. 


See you next week!
__

Glenda Young

Twitter: @Flaming_Nora

Facebook: GlendaYoungAuthor

Website: GlendaYoungBooks.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...