Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Friday, January 21, 2022

The end of my Yorkshire writing retreat - my writing week


This week saw the end of my 10 day writing retreat to Scarborough. I wrote each day, took long walks on the beach, along clifftops, around town, visited coffee shops & cafes, eaten fish and chips, gave two talks on my books and almost finished first draft of my novel.  


Here I am on a sunny day in Scarborough enjoying morning coffee with a view. 


I was overjoyed to find my cosy crime in the Scarborough branch of WHSmith. 


And I hope never, ever, to become complacent or take it for granted when I see my novels in bookshops like Waterstones, in Scarborough.


I crafted another episode of my weekly soap opera Riverside for The People's Friend magazine. I've been writing Riverside weekly since 2016 and you can find out all about it here.


I also kept the Coronation Street Blog ticking over with news and editing the team of 16 bloggers. 


See you next week!

__

Glenda Young

Twitter: @Flaming_Nora

Facebook: GlendaYoungAuthor

Website: GlendaYoungBooks.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...