Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Friday, January 07, 2022

Previews, Events and the Irish Women's Christmas - my writing week


Happy New Year, everyone. There's lots to look forward to in 2022.  

My second cosy crime novel set in Scarborough CURTAIN CALL AT THE SEAVIEW HOTEL is out in MAY in ebook, hardback and audiobook (paperback in August), see https://bit.ly/CurtainCallAtTheSeaviewHotel

Plus, my seventh saga set in Ryhope 1919,  A MOTHER'S CHRISTMAS WISH is out in August in ebook, hardback and audiobook (paperback in October) see http://bit.ly/AMothersChristmasWish


My January newsletter has now gone out to all of my fans.  You can read it online here. Or, if you'd like to, you can sign up to receive this monthly newsletter from my website, here.


I've updated my events page on my website to include talks I'm giving this year either in person or by zoom. Please join me for any that you would like to, it's always nerve-wracking giving talks and so friendly faces are always welcome.  Check out all the events here.


This week, on January 6th, the Irish tradition of Nollaig na mBan was celebrated. It's called The Women's Christmas (or Little Christmas) and is a wonderful tradition which I included in my novel The Tuppenny Child. Find out more at http://bit.ly/TheTuppennyChild


I crafted another episode of my weekly soap opera Riverside for The People's Friend magazine. I've been writing Riverside weekly since 2016 and you can find out all about it here.


I also kept the Coronation Street Blog ticking over with news and editing the team of 16 bloggers. 


See you next week!

__

Glenda Young

Twitter: @Flaming_Nora

Facebook: GlendaYoungAuthor

Website: GlendaYoungBooks.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...