Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Thursday, December 23, 2021

The Miner's Lass in today's Daily Mirror


My gritty saga The Miner's Lass, set in a coalmining village in 1919, is given a wonderful mention in today's Daily Mirror. 

Paul Routledge, esteemed writer and ex-political editor of The Daily Mirror, writes a daily column and today he includes my book.  Paul's ancestors, it turns out, were managers at Ryhope Coal Company and worked at the pit.

His column is titled Truer than fiction... book that mirrors my family saga

You can read his column online here and if you buy the paper today, his column is on page 17.

__

Glenda Young

Twitter: @Flaming_Nora

Facebook: GlendaYoungAuthor

Website: GlendaYoungBooks.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...