Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Sunday, December 12, 2021

Here's to the future now, it's only just begun


I'm feeling all kinds of emotional after writing a blog post sharing my top 10 highlights of the year. You can read it here.

And now let's look to the future and what's in store for 2022.

BOOKS

My second cosy crime novel Curtain Call at the Seaview Hotel is published by Headline in May in ebook, hardback and audiobook and in August in paperback. I'll be launching the paperback in Scarborough with South Cliff Gardens and Waterstones. 

My (favourite...) saga A Mother's Christmas Wish will be published by Headline in August in ebook, heardback and audiobook and in October in paperback. 

TALKS AND EVENTS

Thursday 13 January 2022 at 6pm

SCARBOROUGH LIBRARY

I'll be giving a talk on my cosy crime set in Scarborough, Murder at the Seaview Hotel. The talk will be at Scarborough Library. It's a ticketed event, tickets are £4 each and can be bought direct from Scarborough Library, Vernon Road.

Monday 31 January 2022 at 2pm

NORTHUMBERLAND LIBRARIES - ZOOM 

More details coming soon.

Sunday 10 April 2022 at 3pm

MORPETH BOOK FESTIVAL

More details coming soon.

Saturday 21 May 2022 - all day 

SUNDERLAND HISTORY FAIR 
I'm honoured to be invited to officially open the fair, give a talk and I'll have a stall selling my novels set in Sunderland. Follow on Facebook for updates.


OTHER STUFF

There's a lot I can't tell you (sorry!) but you'll find out soon enough. I'll be blogging my little fingers off as soon as I can reveal details.

Can't wait. 

Join me on my adventure. 


__

Glenda Young

Twitter: @Flaming_Nora

Facebook: GlendaYoungAuthor

Website: GlendaYoungBooks.com


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...