Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Friday, November 19, 2021

Glossy mags, book launch & Santa hats - my writing week



 

This week I've been finalising research for my next historical saga set in 1919.  I've now written up chapter plans and ran them through this fantastic book to make sure that all of my plot points and characters stand up to scrutiny. Next week I begin writing - and I'll be immersed in that for the next few months.



My online book launch for Murder at the Seaview Hotel is now online for you to watch, if you'd like to. It's only 30 minutes long and it's a lot of fun! Hosted by Gemma Alexander of Scarborough's South Cliff Gardens, it's here and you can watch it on YouTube here.


MURDER AT THE SEAVIEW HOTEL is just 99p in the UK and 99c in the US right now! Buy it now at http://smarturl.it/MurderSeaviewHotel


You can now buy my signed, dedicated books for Christmas.  All sagas £6.99 each and the cosy crime is £9.99 (prices include UK 2nd class postage).   Email me at glenda (dot) sunderland (at) gmail (dot) com if you'd like any books, thank you!

 

I'm really happy to have my novels previewed in two local, prestigious magazines.  First off, in North East Living magazine, there's a preview of my gritty saga, The Miner's Lass.  And in the Yorkshire Living magazine, there's a preview of my cosy crime set in Scarborough, Murder at the Seaview Hotel.


I crafted another episode of my weekly soap opera Riverside for The People's Friend magazine. I've been writing Riverside weekly since 2016 and you can find out all about it here.


I also kept the Coronation Street Blog ticking over with news and editing the team of 16 bloggers. 

See you next week!
__

Glenda Young

Twitter: @Flaming_Nora

Facebook: GlendaYoungAuthor

Website: GlendaYoungBooks.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...