Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Wednesday, November 03, 2021

Finalist in the VCAS Open Arms Award 2021- please vote for me to win


Received a wonderful surprise today! I found out I am a finalist in the VCAS 20/20 Open Arms Awards for 2021.  

You can vote for me to win here

I'm in the category of Community Culture and Arts, which is wonderful.  

However, I have no idea who nominated me for this award. 

Was it you, reading this? If so, thank you from the bottom of my heart.

I can only imagine I've been nominated for this award because of the many donations of my books I've made during lockdown 2020 up to the present day. 

The books have been donated in large numbers, to Ryhope Community Centre for distribution around the village with afternoon teas to those self-isolating.  I also regularly donate books to two local community libraries, to Saint Paul's church for their Christmas fayre and to their parish shop too. During lockdown of 2020 I also donated books to my local NHS.

This nomination is a wonderful recognition of my donations, thank you so much.

__

Glenda Young

Twitter: @Flaming_Nora

Facebook: GlendaYoungAuthor

Website: GlendaYoungBooks.com


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...