Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Saturday, October 30, 2021

The Miner's Lass teams up with Bryn's gin - and you can win both with The Sunderland Echo


I've teamed up with House of Ruhr gin in a special competition today in my local newspaper, The Sunderland Echo.

You can win my new gritty saga set in the northeast pit village of Ryhope in 1919, The Miner's Lass along with a bottle of House of Ruhr gin. 

Why the connection between the book and the gin?  Because Bryn from House of Ruhr is, like me, Ryhope born and bred. 

To enter the competition, you need to buy today's copy of The Sunderland Echo. All details are online here.

__

Glenda Young

Twitter: @Flaming_Nora

Facebook: GlendaYoungAuthor

Website: GlendaYoungBooks.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...